Friday 14 September 2012

Batiste dry shampoo review.

I recently purchased a small can of Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral and Flirty Blush to try out. I wasn't too sure which scent to choose as there were quite a few but I went for this simply because it was pink and apparently makes your hair smell nice.
 


Batiste is shampoo in a can! It's a white powder that sprays onto your hair that absorbs the natural oils that build up in your hair over time. It reduces the appearance of dirty, greasy hair without the use of shampoo and water.
The dry shampoo is a god send for me as im a busy mum of two and sometimes i just dont get time to wash my hair. I found this product:
  • Absorbs the oil from my hair in a crisis.
  • Makes my hair look fresh and clean
  • Very easy to use, quick spray, massage then brush
  • Makes my hair smell beautiful


The only negative thing i have to say is that i find it gives my hair a slight dull/ greyish look even after brushing. We all have those days where we want to sleep in or we wake up late knowing we have to be out the door in a few minutes. This product is good to have when you haven't had the time to wash your hair and you need to be somewhere fast.
 I also notice that my fringe gets oily faster than the rest of my hair does because I touch my fringe a lot when I brush it off my face. The oil from your hands can cause your hair to be oily faster so this product is also nice to carry in your bag for a nice pick-me-up throughout the day.
I would recommend not to replace dry shampoo with your regular shampoo and conditioner. I would only use this product if I absolutely needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment