Saturday 27 October 2012

What I am wearing today (ootd). One year anniversary meal.
















Today we celebrated our one anniversary. One year already! I wasn't blogging back then so have included a few little pics from our wedding. I wore a gorgeous Mori lee gown which had Chantilly lace, corset top and a black silk sash. We had a lovely day and i cant believe how quickly time has gone. Anyway back to tonight. My lovely husband treated me to an Indian down at our local. Everyone there dresses really casual so i decided to keep my best frock i had planned to wear for another day. The dress i am wearing is a Primark floral tea dress. I love the shape of it and is the perfect length coming just above the knee. Being tall i struggle to find dresses that do not show off the bum cheeks. Primark provided a gold chain belt with this dress but i felt it looked tacky and was too loose so I've swapped it with a black and gold bow belt also from primark. As its freezing outside i have put on my thickest black tights and black ballet pumps. On my wrist is my Jules and James Rose Gold watch from Tx maxx and a bracelet i picked up in Ibiza.
 
Thanks for reading.
Gem xx

1 comment:

  1. ooh that dress looks lovely! Hope you had a lovely anniversary meal xx

    ReplyDelete