Sunday 9 December 2012

*Sunday outfit*


deeruntitled

This weekend has been a lovely, relaxed, chilled time. We decided not to leave the house at all and ive loved it. Today, my husband's Dad came to visit and i made a lovely sunday lunch. Knowing pyjamas wouldn't be suitable, i made a little bit of effort in my appearance today.
 

It is freezing at the moment, so went with a burgundy wool skirt paired with black woolly tights. These were both from Primark. I spent ages this morning trying to find a nice top to go with the skirt but eventually decided to wear just a basic v neck black tshirt from H&M which i have tucked into to the skirt.




On Ebay a while back i discovered some lovely Kitsch jewellery pieces. I brought my deer necklace from a shop called Melo Yumi. I love the length of the chain. Its the perfect length for me as i sometimes find necklaces quite restricting and uncomfortable.

 




Also from Ebay is my cute claw ring. This was a bargain at £1. Unfortunalty the metal turns my finger green if i wear it for too long so only wear it for nights out.
 
 
How are you lovely people spending your weekends?
 
Gem
 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great color and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your accessories rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete