(image: we heart it)
This has to be one of my favourite wish lists i have made so far. The top layer is very monochrome and the bottom layer contains some very bold/ colourful products. Mainly fashion this time but still added two handy books that i really would like to purchase. ♥
1.'No Photos Please' Sweat shirt £10.95 / 2. Monocrome Bodycon Dress £16.00 / 3. Cream And Black Marcella Skater Dress £26.99 / 4. Disaster Designs - Bon Voyage - Travel Wallet £26.80 / 5. Glitteratti Women's Bethania Platforms Heels £16.00 / 6. F*ck! I'm in My Twenties £5.24 / 7.Yellow clutch handbag £16.50 /
1. Although slightly cheesy, i really like this jumper. Its a perfect, ironic piece for fashion bloggers who spend most of their days taking pictures of themselves. The jumper comes in black, cream, light grey and peach but i think my favourite is the light grey shade. Also the price is very pleasing at £10.95.
2. I seem to be going through a monochrome phrase at the moment and have been on the hut for the perfect evening/ party dress. I fell in love with this number as soon as i spotted it on a fellow blogger. The black pattern gives a slimming, flattering look to the wearer and is a bargain at £16.00.
3. My collection of skater dress is really starting to take over my wardrobe and i really should start buying some different styles. However i cant resist buying them and I'm really considering purchasing this Aztec number. I love the cut out neckline and feel in will be a great addition to my summer wardrobe.
4. I love this little travel wallet. It is something that will come in handy for me on our summer holidays. The wallet features the lovely shabby chic floral Bon Voyage design, including cute images of maps, postcards, stamps and other travel motifs, it even has a mini paper plane sealed in plastic on the front! The front also features a handy checklist great for double checking on departure, and inside there are ample pockets and slots for storing reservations, documents, tickets, currency and of course the all-important passport! On top of all that there is a cute little zipped pouch for storing "Loose change and little things" as well as a pocket for a pen! It is slightly pricey at £26.80 but with my organisation skills, i feel it will be worth the price in the end.
5. I don't know if i would actually wear these 'ruby red slippers' due to the heel but i have still fallen in love with them. I have been a massive Wizard of oz / Wicked fan since i can remember and have always wanted a pair even if i would just place them on a self on display. They are currently reduced from £40 to £16 which is a bargain!
6. F*ck! I'm in my twenties is a book written by Emma Koeing. I have heard some amazing recommendations from my friends. Most saying it is one of the funniest books they have read. The book description is as follows: 'Everyone has that moment, the realisation that adulthood has arrived, like a runaway train, and there's no getting out of its way. From the hit tumbler blog of the same name, F*ck! I'm in my Twenties perfectly captures the new generation currently testing the waters of adulthood. Quick-witted and self-deprecating, the author pens irreverent missives, DIY diagrams, illustrations and tongue-in-cheek checklists that chronicle her experience as a twenty-something living in the big city. Including the best of her beloved blog, plus over 50% new material, this is a perfect impulse buy for anyone who has a love-hate relationship with their twenties'. Definitely very curious to read this.
7. At the moment i do not own a clutch bag. My hand bag collection mainly consists of Satchels, over sized bags, and rucksacks. I think it is about time i added a clutch to my collection. I really want a yellow neon one just because i love how it adds colour and a bold statement to an outfit. This one is perfect at £16.50.
Hope you enjoyed this weeks wish list. Which ones are your favourite products?