Thursday 28 February 2013

Double denim and hearts: an out fit post






Shirt: Primark
Jeans: Primark 
Boots: Primark 
Collar pin: Ever Ours 





Hello ♥

How lovely is this denim shirt?! It was the first thing i noticed in Primark on a recent shopping trip. I felt it kind of matched the recent LFW Burberry show with the love heart print. I just love it. Primark are really upping their game with the new spring/ summer collection. I teamed the shirt with my dark blue jeggings but I was a little apprehensive about wearing double denim. However, i think the overall outfit looks OK. The collar necklace came from Ever Ours, a new Internet store i am absolutely loving at the moment. It was a bargain at £2 and i have been wearing it with everything! 


Hope you are all having a lovely Thursday?! 

Gem x









2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit, nothing wrong with a little double denim :D
    Also in love with those boots!!

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sami. I love the boots too. Still in Primark i think. xx

      Delete