Sunday 10 February 2013

My high street shop of the week: Republic


sports luxe



Sports luxe is going to big this season. You don't have to be sporty to wear this trend, just throw on a sweatshirt, pop on some trainers and some baggy trousers or shorts. The above mood board contains: (from top left) 1. Vero Moda L- sweater £16.00 2. Soul cal Love T shirt £16.00 3. Zephyr rangers cap £25.00 4. Crafted Hi top wedge trainers £45.00 5. Shorty blue sweater £20.00 6. 'Music is the power' cropped tee £17.00 7. Converse Trainers £47.00 / All from Republic /
pastels


My favourite trend hitting the stores for spring has to be pastels. All winter i have been wearing very dark colours which definitely affects my mood. I cannot wait to fill my wardrobe with a splash of sunshine. The above mood board contains two of my all time favourite colours, baby blue and pastel pink. (From left): 1. Pink Converse £45 /  2. Lace shirt dress £35 / 3. Pastel pink skinny chinos £20 / 4. Miso blue jumper £25 / 5. Pink Cocktail ring £3.50 / 6.  Sheer empire top £22 / 7. Pink Skater skirt £30.00 / 8. Cross body bag £22 / All Republic / 


black and white



It seems to me like Monochrome has never gone out of fashion. I admit, the majority of my wardrobe contains black. Its just such a simple and easy colour to wear. I love everything in the mood board above, especially the lace shorts and monochrome skater dress with sheer sleeves. ( From left) 1. Mesh shoulder dress £25 / 2. Peace studs £4.00 / 3. Lace shorts £28 / 4. Heart jumper £30 / 5. Polka dot peplum £14 / 6. Crafted perfection vest £16 / 7. Miso stripe dress £20 / 8. Sheer vest £22 / 9. Crafted black satchel £32 / 10. Soul cal hi top canvas trainers £20 / 11. Miso PU skater skirt £20 / All Republic /

So there are my favourite picks from Republic. Hope you enjoyed this post and have had a great weekend.

Gem x 



3 comments:

  1. I walked past that Shorty sweater the other day and came SO close to buying it! Republic have some great pieces atm xx

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that sweater too. Im tall though so wouldn't make sense me wearing it. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit posts some of the handbags you have picked out are lovely!

    ReplyDelete