Wednesday 6 February 2013

What to wear on a date, day or night.




Hello ♥

Today is the first day i become a more organised and routine blogger as you may have seen from my previous post. Every Wednesday i am planning on posting hit and tips on  'What to wear' . Today i have chosen to help you with some ideas on what to wear on a date. With Valentine's day coming up, i thought this was the perfect time to write this up.  I have put together a couple of affordable outfit ideas to match the different types of dates you may go on. 


Romantic brunch

Miso Flower Blouse £30 Republic/ Crafted PU mini skirt £30 Republic / Shoes £27 Charlotte Russe / Clutch £20 Miss Selfridge/ Rose earrings £6.35 Mod Cloth/ Heart key pendant £5 Republic



picnic

Country walk

Black quilted biker £39.50 Dorothy Perkins / Tweed Skater dress £50 A-wear/ Riding boots £25 New Look/ Fur scarf £7.00 Dorothy Perkins/ 





Cocktails and dancing

Peplum £25 Lipsy / Disco Pants £28 Republic / Wedges £24.99 New Look / Clutch £14.50 Rare London
candle light dinner

Black lace body con dress £32 River Island / Heels £48 dsw.com / Bracelet (Part of a set) £8.50 Miss Selfridge / Clutch bag £12.99 New Look /


I hope this post gave you some ideas on what to wear on a special date, day or night. What are your plans this Valentines day? 

Gem x

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfits, I love the purple shade of the evening cocktails shirt :D


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picnic in the park outfit. I had this crazy thought that the skirt was familiar then I realised I bought it last summer and its been hanging unworn in my wardrobe! Thanks for reminding me!

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete